Welcome…our anti ageing superhero! The Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum is our go-to for anyone with ageing concerns. We need to use serums in our routine as they are made of very small molecules, so the skin absorbs them quickly and deeply. If you think of our skin cells like brick and mortar, little gaps in between them, serums being a smaller density can work their way through all of the gaps getting right into the bottom layers of our skin cells. We then lock all of this goodness in when we apply oils and creams as they are thicker and create a barrier on the skin. This serum then goes deep into our skin cells and starts working away. Vitamin A is a real wonder vitamin, it works by accelerating skin-cell renewal and stimulating collagen production – which can minimise the signs of fine lines and pigmentation leaving youthful, plump skin!
This serum is part of what we like to call our ‘Power Duo’ here at Lore. Partnering up nicely with the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum, these two work perfectly together to brighten and hydrate the skin leaving it youthful and plump. Vitamin C in the AM and Vitamin A in the PM – it’s that easy!
Apply this product after toning, before oils and moisturisers. We always recommend starting slow with any active serums as some people can be sensitive. So start out using once a week and work up to nightly. It is normal to feel some tingling sensation but if irritation occurs stop immediately. Always wear sun protection when you use any retinoids or acids.
NO NASTIES / VEGAN / CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE / GMO FREE / BPA FREE PACKAGING
- HPR: Revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is bioavailable in its current state without the need of any inefficient metabolic steps (retinol requires 2). Works to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, revealing beautiful, youthful skin.
- Phytoceramide: Aids in moisture retention, leading to more plumped up, hydrated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to moisturise the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Naturally hydrates and soothes the skin. Oat beta glucan has been shown reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera – Works to nourish the skin while forming a thin protective layer.
All skin types especially those with sun damage, pigmentation, ageing and dullness concerns.
We love this serum! We all use it and recommend it to customers, family and friends. Easy to use, applies like a dream, absorbs instantly and leaves our skin looking youthful and plump.