Fend off enlarged pores, wrinkles & aging skin with this gravity-defying blend!
Combining an abundance of peptides that work to reduce the appearance of pores, sagging skin & wrinkles + fend off the damaging effects of environmental stressors, this powerful serum works wonders on stressed & aging skin. Natural hydrating & rejuvenating elements including polyglutamic acid, ceramides, quinoa extract & silver ear mushroom leave your skin soft & smooth to the touch!
NO NASTIES / VEGAN / CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE / GMO FREE / BPA FREE PACKAGING
• Uplevity – A tetrapeptide that reduces the appearance of sagging skin, giving a lifted, tighter look.
• PoreTect – A skin texture rejuvenator, PoreTect naturally minimizes the appearance of pore size, while increasing the look of skin firmness.
• Thermostressine – A peptide solution that helps the skin recuperate from the damaging effects of stressors such as pollution, heavy metals, and extreme weather.
• Matrixyl Synthe’6 – A peptide complex with skin rejuvenating benefits.
• Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract – A rich source of essential fatty acids, essential amino acids, and antioxidants.
• Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide – This sugar sourced from the Silver Ear mushroom works as an humectant and skin moisturizer.
• Polyglutamic Acid – A powerful hydrating ingredient that plumps skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Ceramide NP – Helps skin retain moisture to improve the look and feel of dehydrated skin.
The Corrective Peptide Serum is appropriate for all skin types. We recommend patch testing for those with sensitive skin though!
We are so impressed by this new serum. After just one use, we noticed our skin feeling and looking smoother, plumper, and overall more healthy and glowy. The great thing about it is that it makes skin feel more taut and smooth without compromising hydration – so basically it’s a win-win! If you have enlarged pores, texture, wrinkles or sagging skin, you’re going to love this product.
Massage 2-4 drops into skin after cleansing, either morning or night. Follow with moisturiser. Can be alternated or layered with the Vitamin C Serum or the Vitamin A Serum.