A new way to experience Cire Trudon’s fragrances at home, the Promeneuse was created in collaboration with Pauline Deltour, an artist specialising in revisiting tableware, furniture, jewellery and space design. Stylish and innovative, this piece takes the oil burner as we know it to a whole new, luxe level.
Cire Trudon is all about bringing the style and aesthetics of the past into the present, so while the shape of the Promeneuse is inspired by pre-electricity lanterns (its name in French meaning “The Walker”), its sleek lines and modern textures work perfectly in a contemporary household. The tea light is protected by the glass, so it can be brought outside too!
Each Promeneuse comes with:
- 4 scented cameos – each with an 8 hour burn time, in scents Abd El Kader, Ernesto, Cyrnos and Solis Rex
- 4 night-lights – each with an 8 hour burn time
- The La Promeneuse itself, with ceramic base and dish for the cameo, hand blown green glass from Florence and brass fittings.
HOW TO USE
- Place the ceramic dish on the brass cradle.
- Place the spoon on the dish in the center.
- Place a perfumed cameo on the spoon.
- Lift the glass piece and place the night-light in the place destined for it under the Promeneuse, and light it.
- Delicately replace the glass piece.
- The perfumed cameo will then melt and release scent into your space for 8+ hours!
- Once the night light has gone out and the cameo’s wax has hardened, the brass spoon should enable you to lift the wax out with ease, enabling you to use a different scent next time.
SETTING IT UP
- Always place the Promeneuse on a perfectly flat surface away from children, animals, drafts and curtains.
- Never place the Promeneuse on or near a heat source.
- Never try to raise or move the Promeneuse when it is still lit or when there is still melted wax in the dish.
- The temperature of the brass spoon increases along with the cameo wax. Don’t touch the spoon when the wax is still liquid.
- The Promeneuse is only to be used for perfumed cameos and Trudon candles.