The balm that’s giving us life
A fragrance-free, deeply nourishing, intensely soothing and gently curative balm for anywhere that needs a little extra love.
• Olive oil – Antioxidant, collagen boosting, brightening, supportive, plumping, deeply hydrating, humectant, calming & soothing
• Meadowfoam – Emollient, moisturising, water-binding, rejuvenating, protective
• Beeswax – Protective, moisture-locking, non-comodegenic, breathable
• Squalene – Anti-inflammatory, emollient, antioxidant
• Ceramides – Assists in maintaining integrity of skin’s moisture barrier, protects against bacteria and fungi
All skin types, but particularly good for folks with dry, cracked or sensitive skin.
This balm truly is life balm! Perfect for those with eczema or psoriasis, or just anyone prone to seasonal dryness. Apply this on dry patches anywhere on your body, it will melt right in and work its magic. It deeply nourishes and moisturises without leaving you feeling oily or greasy, and even alleviates itchiness while it’s at it!
ABOUT THE BRAND
Launched in 2014, Olio E Osso is a clean, sustainable beauty and skincare brand with the ethos “less is more fun”. Created by Paola LaMorticella, a makeup artist with over 25 years of experience, Olio E Osso makes the best products using only the essentials to deliver functional, versatile beauty without filters.
The brand came about when Paola’s infant son was experiencing skin irritation from prescription and over-the-counter creams. She whipped up her own formula using a unique combination of simple, nourishing elements, which ended up healing her son’s skin!
Thus, the first Olio E Osso balm was born, which then quickly grew into an entire line of balms and skincare products that support skin naturally, keeping it clean, strong and beautiful, as it should be. Olio E Osso actually means “oil and bone” – think rich and nourishing with strong structural foundations.
All Olio E Osso products are sustainable, cruelty free and made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon.