Lore’s christmas wish list 🎁🎄🎅🏻
Lore’s Christmas Wish List
Christmas is just around the corner! At Lore, we love the festive season…spoiling the people you love as well as yourself. Getting excited and sending some pretty big hints about what we’re eyeing off this year, we’ve put together some of our Christmas Wish Lists.
Stay tuned as we roll the wish lists out through December. See what the team are loving and coveting! Get some tips, some great gifting inspiration or maybe that next little something something you also want to buy for yourself!
Jess’ Wish List
1. Beaufort and London’s The Iron Duke – this fragrance is what I’ll be buying my boyfriend this Christmas. It smells incredible so its win win really (kind of a gift to myself) – perfume is the scent that keeps giving as I’ll get to smell it on him, he gets an awesome scent and everyone else gets the enjoyment of the fragrance when he’s wearing it!
2.Costume National So Nude Gift Pack – number one on my wish list is the Costume National So Nude Gift Pack. I love this fragrance! I am a massive tuberose fan and this spicy, earthy floral is sooo good on the skin. With this pack you get the full 100ml size perfume as well as a 30ml travel size bottle for free! That is insanely good value and the 30ml is the perfect handbag size for me to carry around with me all of the time!
3. Lore Hand and Body Wash and Lotion – ok, so obviously I’m a little biased but I am obsessed with the duo of the Lore Hand and Body Wash + Hand and Body Lotion. Together they make the most perfect gift! I am filling everyone’s bathroom with them (including my own), sending to my people overseas so that they can get something locally made, with Australian Botanicals….plus both of these products are amazing so I know everyone will love them!
Jade’s Wish List
1. Cat In Festive Sweater Soap – I just had to pick this, anyone who knows me knows I love anything about cats…not only will I be getting this for myself but I will be gifting to all of my crazy-cat-lady friends! 😉 It smells like lollies, which is an added bonus! …and come on, look at that guy!! So cute!
2. Boy Smells Petal Candle – This candle literally smells like I am sitting in a blooming garden! It is a super pretty scent but with a touch of green to balance it all out. I love how interesting all of the Boy Smells candles are. You will not find a boring scent in this range. They are all unisex and I love that about this candle in particular, it is a floral but definitely not girly! I also love the vessel, the black glass and pink label looks very luxe!
3. L’Artisan Mandarina Corsica – This is my new favourite and perfect for summer! It is the right amount of sweet, earthy and citrus notes and the combination is intoxicating! When I wear this, especially behind my neck, I get little hints of the sweetness and it is gorgeous! 🍊
Teagan’s Wish List
1. Cire Trudon 2018 Christmas Collection – from the oldest candle makers in the world, these candles are like a fragrance for your home. Even when they aren’t lit, they make your home smell amazing. The Christmas range looks and smells absolutely divine and are a perfect gift for someone who loves making their home feel beautiful.
2. Pixi Best of Rose Pack – this pack is such great value! Pamper someone this Christmas, this pack comes with 3 (Rose Cream Cleanser, Rose Tonic, Rose Flash Balm) amazing mini Pixi products, great for anyone who needs a top up of their favourite skin care products or who has been wanting to try them and see what all the fuss is about.
3. Acca Kappa Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo – I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! It’s sweet and creamy, lasts all day. I get complimented on it all the time, when I walk into the office people will tell me how good I smell, my Mum asked to use it one day and had a random lady on a bus asked what perfume she was wearing!
Clea’s Wish List
1. Penhaligon’s Halfeti Gift Box – because I love it! This perfume is such an amazing sexy, dark rose with hints of spice. With this pack you get the free body wash so you can layer the scent for more longevity and of course the gorgeous Christmas tin to keep and fill with all sorts of fun things later on.
1. Unicorn Snot – because who doesn’t love unicorns?! Its all about the unicorns at the moment! And this amazing glitter face and body gel is the perfect little bit of bling for any time, anywhere. ⭐
2. Cire Trudon’s La Promeneuse – is the ultimate in luxury. Its a work of art and a little piece of history in this product. Its on my wish list because it’s something unique, like a cross between a candle and a diffuser all in one. And its perfect for Christmas because it reminds me of a Christmas lantern and sets the festive mood unlike anything else.
Courtney’s Wish List
1. Fragonard – Ma Rose Soap – is such a divine bar of goodness, that will make it hard leaving the shower. The smell transports me to a rose garden. I just adore this soap!
2. Acqua di Parma – Magnolia Nobile – is the ultimate! This beauty gives me total self confidence. Magnolia Nobile makes me feel on top of the world and like I can do anything.
3. Cire Trudon – Josephine – takes you to a place of pure peace. I love Cire Trudon candles, and this is the perfect scent to burn after a long day. The scent is inspired by Napoleon’s wife Josephine’s garden and this is a must if you have an appreciation for roses.
Hannah’s Wish List
1. Madara RE:GENE Gift Pack – THE BEST skincare pack for those of us wanting to indulge in a range with super effective actives and anti ageing benefits. This pack offers a little bit of everything from concentrated skincare, to weekly masks. Tick off all the boxes, this set is the one for any skin care lover…LIKE ME 😊
2. Compagnie De Provence White Tea Liquid Soap – A delicate body wash that I just adore! The scent is so refreshing and perfect for the festive season, with a touch of white tea to invigorate the mind, and a beautiful lather consistency, a dream to apply. One of those items that is a must in my bathroom!
3. Andrea Maack Soft Tension – I chose this amazing scent by Andrea Maack for my Xmas list as its a delicate subtle scent for the warmer Christmas days, Its like my skin but better, with a lingering feeling of being hugged by a loved one, this scent oozes Christmas family fun.
Laura’s Wish List
1. Nasomatto Nudiflorum – this is what I want! I love this sensual, leathery, floral fragrance. It is intense and the perfect perfume to wear for a special occasion. I love that it is both beautiful and challenging.
2. Boy Smells Votive Set – I really love the Boy Smells candle range, I love their creativity and the idea behind the range to take gender out of fragrance. My favourites are the Votive sets because you get the variety of having 3 mini candles to put everywhere!
3. Nails Inc Duo Sets – these are the perfect gift that I’m gifting all of my friends. I love the Nails Inc nail polishes and love the glitter in these packs. They are the best gift and I feel like everyone should wake up to a little sparkle on Christmas morning.
Sophie’s Wish List
1. Kevin Murphy Killer Curls – is my on-the-go all in one styling/conditioning product. I just apply, scrunch and go! Leaving my hair frizz free and smelling amazing!
2. Mihan’s Mikado Bark – I love that this range is from Fitzroy and inspired by park hangs at Edi Gardens. It’s my fav thing to do in Summer! I love the unisex scent with its soft cinnamon wood aroma.
3. You, Me and Bones Dolls Head Candle – is what I will be gifting to all my friends this Christmas. Such a weird and wonderful range that looks even better when first lit. I want them all!
We hope that you have enjoyed our 2018 Christmas Wish List & hopefully you have been inspired with your gift shopping!