To our amazing customers…
Our Fitzroy Boutique is reopening as of Friday 29th October 6pm.
We have been following local and federal government guidelines since March 2020 to ensure the safety of our staff and our community. We will continue to do this as we reopen and as we all work our way through the new Covid normal.
To ensure we can continue to stay open we need all customers to please adhere to the following conditions of entry. The below conditions are social distancing and protection measures we have put in place for the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Alongside the conditions of entry, our store has implemented additional health and safety measures. This includes staff hygiene practices enforced, regular cleaning and sanitising of the store and products and social distancing measures enforced with couriers and supplier visits.
Our online store is continuing to trade as normal with same-day-dispatch on orders before 1 pm, same-day delivery with The Lore Express and Click & Collect options available.
As always with reopening, we need to have a few conditions of entry in place.
Please read below before visiting our store. If you cannot meet the store entry requirements, please shop online we will continue dispatching orders daily!
As per government regulations and guidelines, the below are our conditions of entry:
- Please check-in via the government QR code at the front door and show valid vaccination status before entering
- Please note: the advice/restrictions are constantly changing so we will be following the current guidelines daily as stated by the VIC government.
- A vaccination grace period will apply until the 90% target is hit, as per the latest announcement.
- Please wear a mask at all times in our store unless you have an exemption
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry and during your visit, we have a basin in store if you would prefer to wash your hands
- Please socially distance when you are in our store
- We ask that you follow government health advice and do not come to our store if you:
are feeling unwell
- have tested positive for Covid-19
- are a close contact to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19
- are awaiting test results for Covid-19
- are a close contact to someone who is awaiting test results for Covid-19
We will not tolerate any abuse at all to our staff. We are following government restrictions and guidelines and our staff’s health and safety is our biggest concern.
If we see any aggressive or abusive behaviour in our store the person will be asked to leave.
Thank you for your ongoing support.